IDEX develops and sells advanced fingerprint sensor technology and products. The company’s technology is used in a range of biometrically enabled applications within three core markets: Mobile, Smart Cards and Internet of Things (IOT). IDEX’s addressable market represents a fast growing multi-billion unit opportunity.
IDEX’s technology includes both the conventional silicon sensor and a unique off-chip sensor, which means that the company can offer its partners flexible and cost efficient solutions.
IDEX ASA (ticker IDEX) is a Norwegian company, founded in 1996 and listed at Oslo Børs, the stock exchange in Oslo, in 2010.
Subscribe to notices
If you would like to receive the latest information about IDEX, sign up to our news alerts.
IDEX places great emphasis on ensuring equal treatment of its shareholders. The company has one class of shares. According to Norwegian law and the company’s articles of association, the shares are freely transferable. All shares have equal voting rights and there are no maximum thresholds on voting. The articles of association of IDEX do not contain any provisions restricting foreign ownership of shares. There are no limitations under Norwegian law on the rights of non-residents or foreign owners to hold or vote the shares. IDEX is not aware of any shareholder agreements or other similar understandings among its shareholders that may result in a change in control of IDEX. To the best of the company’s knowledge and belief, no shareholder, or group of shareholders, control the company, directly or indirectly.
Charlotte Knudsen, Director of IR and Communications
Tel: +47 9756 1959
Policy for reporting of financial and other information and investor relations in IDEX as of 4 December 2015: IDEX CG Policy – Reporting and IR
Policy for contact with shareholders outside general meetings as of 12 August 2014: Contact 20140812
Articles of Association
Corporate Governance Statement
Nomination Committee Guidelines
IDEX has not hitherto declared or paid any dividends on its shares. The company does not anticipate paying any cash dividends on its shares in the near future. IDEX intends to retain future earnings, if any, to finance operations and the expansion of its business. Any future determination to pay dividends will depend on the company’s financial condition, results of operation and capital requirements.
General Meeting Notices & Minutes
The general meetings are open to all shareholders, with registration deadline two days before the meeting. Shareholders may exercise their voting rights through a representative or proxy.
- Minutes of general meeting on 11 May 2016 (Norwegian Language)
- Notice of IDEX annual general meeting 11 May 2016
- Minutes of general meeting on 12 May 2015 (Norwegian Language)
- Proposals from nomination committee to annual general meeting 12 May 2015
- Notice of annual general meeting 12 May 2015
- Minutes of extraordinary general meeting 29 April 2015 (Norwegian language only)
- Notice of extraordinary general meeting in IDEX ASA on 29 April 2015
- Minutes of general meeting on 7 May 2014 (Norwegian Language)
- Notice of IDEX Annual General Meeting 7 May 2014
- Minutes of extraordinary general meeting in IDEX ASA on 29 January 2014 (Norwegian language)
- Notice of extraordinary general meeting in IDEX ASA on 29 January 2014
Key Legal Framework for Shareholders
Information document prepared by Oslo Børs for shareholders in Norwegian listed companies, provided for reference: Key legal Information 20120907